BlogNet Awards Terms and Conditions of Use
(Please Read the Terms of Service Carefully)
By accessing this web site, you are agree to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
1. 1. We reserve the right to disqualify and/ or ban any contestants/users that are deemed to be participating in Questionable conduct on this site. This includes such things as creating multiple accounts with the purpose to sway votes and/or comments, deliberate misleading voting ( rigging the votes ie. going to various contestants and giving a one star to lower the value of votes a nominee receives or using fraudulent means by voting for themselves using multiple accounts). In cases such as these, ALL site activity will be Disqualified and at our discretion (THE OFFENDER) may be banned from BlogNet Awards and all associated BlogNet sites.
1. ALL contest entries for that period.
2. ALL subscription credits
3. ALL linking agreements
4. ALL votes
5. ALL comments
2. BlogNet Awards reserves the right to disqualify from all awards and contests any and all participants who abuse the Awards process by unfairly attempting to influence the voting process for or against ANY other contestant. Any voting irregularities or behavior that could bring disrepute to the BlogNet Awards contests or is seen to be unfair to other contestants, and that is brought to our attention, will be investigated and dealt with immediately in a fair and impartial manner. We will not accept anonymous reports of irregularities, however the identity of any reporters will remain confidential and will not be published.
3. BlogNet Award accounts are expressly limited to Only one member account per person. (defined as – ONE IP Address, ONE unique username, password and a valid/verifiable email address).
To become and remain a registered Blognet Awards member, you must have Internet access and a valid/verifiable email account. Any entry submitted with an invalid email address will be disqualified AND deleted. You may not register with a disposable email address.
Any attempt by any person to obtain more than one account by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participants nominations, votes, comments, subscription credits and linking agreements made on the BlogNet Awards site.
BlogNet Awards is not responsible for a member’s inability to: connect to the Internet, login to the BlogNet Awards website, gain access to their BlogNet Awards account or participate in any activity associated with this program, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches.
BlogNet Awards membership is free and no purchase is necessary.
Please read the BlogNet Awards Contest Rules for more information.
BLog Nomination Restrictions
Out of the desire to maintain the high standards of BlogNet Awards, we reserve the right to set out these basic guidelines, by which we will determine eligibility of the nominations. Nominees may be declined by the review panel for any reason or if they contain any of the following:
- pornography( Sexually explicit; contains nudity and/or pornography.)
- Hate, violence, or racism.
- Profanity and/or vulgarity.
- Sites participating in illegal activities or that violate any law. Examples of illegal material include child pornography; libel; material that infringes any intellectual property right; and material that specifically advocates, solicits or abets illegal activity (such as fraud or violence).
- Sites about devil worship, satanism, and/or human sacrifice.
- Sites that promote killing.
- Escort service blog sites.
- Dating services and/or matchmaking services and/or mail order brides.
- Sites containing links to, or graphics depicting, any of the Unacceptable Subject Matter that has been outlined in this list.
- Classified ads blog sites or sites consisting largely of affiliate links.
- Ponzi or pyramid schemes style blog sites
- Sites containing excessive advertising.
- Sites that offer only one page that sells only one product.
- Link farms blogs.
- Mirror and/or cookie cutter sites or if your site has duplicate content issues or duplicate site structure along with duplicate content.
- Hacking, cracking, warez, phreaking, or pirated software style blog sites
- Sites that are mostly incomplete or have very little content.
- Sites that contain ? copyright infringed materials.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on BlogNet Awards.com & TLS Enterprises’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license and without expressed written permission from the owner of BlognetAwards.com and TLS Enterprises?you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BlogNet Awards.com & TLS Enterprises’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BlogNet Awards.com & TLS Enterprises at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on BlogNet Awards.com & TLS Enterprises’s web site are provided “as is”. BlogNet Awards.com & TLS Enterprises makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BlogNet Awards.com & TLS Enterprises does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall BlogNet Awards.com & TLS Enterprises or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BlogNet Awards.com & TLS Enterprises’s Internet site, even if BlogNet Awards.com & TLS Enterprises or a BlogNet Awards.com & TLS Enterprises authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on BlogNet Awards.com & TLS Enterprises’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BlogNet Awards.com & TLS Enterprises does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. BlogNet Awards.com & TLS Enterprises may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. BlogNet Awards.com & TLS Enterprises does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Even though BlogNet Awards.com & TLS Enterprises has reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site WE are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BlogNet Awards.com & TLS Enterprises of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to BlogNet Awards.com & TLS Enterprises’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
BlogNet Awards may from time to time, send email messages to you.
For example we might want to:
- 1. Contact you to confirm or verify accuracy of information provided.
- 2. Send email notifications about new, existing, and enhanced products or services.
- 3. Obtain your feedback that might help us enhance existing site features or develop new ones.
- 4. Provide you with information regarding your account.
You may elect not to receive communications from us. To remove yourself from our website please send an email to: BlogNet Awards Membership Services
If you would prefer to mail us the address is:
3735 – 45 Street NW
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained