Not only in Canada eh? At BlogNet Awards we take great pride in being one of the most unique Contest Sites on the Net today, but just as the economic downturn has hit so many across the globe, We in Canada are also feeling the pinch ( and its not just because of we have “funny money” as one of our winners said).
Starting the month of August we are forced to temporarily reduce the Comments Contest Prizes. We know how much you all love winning our great prizes, so if you wish to help us to get our prizes back to full status (and get FULL credit for that prize) contact us at “sponsorships”
This is a temporary situation to help us weather the economic storm.. and to help us complete the creation of an amazing NEW system
Cash & Credit Contest Rules
You are responsible for abiding by the rules set forth in the paragraphs below as well as in the Terms of Service. Any violation of the terms set forth below may result in immediate disqualification and/or termination of all services currently being provided.
1. (A) The BlogNetAwards.com Contest is open to those who lawfully reside in the following countries and who have reached the legal age of majority: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, Peru, Poland, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and the fifty United States and the District of Columbia.
Void in Puerto Rico, the Province of Quebec Canada, and where prohibited by law.
** Please read Section 6 (a) for all Canadian Citizens
1. (B) Should an entrant be under the age of majority in the province, state, country or other jurisdiction of their residence, a parent or guardian must authorize the minor to enter the Contest by submitting the Entry Form and the Release Form on the minor’s behalf and if a minor is selected as a potential winner, the prize will be awarded to the parent or legal guardian and the parent or legal guardian must sign and return all required documentation. Individuals may enter this Contest only if entering the Contest will not put them in breach of, or conflict with, any contracts or agreements which they are a party to. Principles and employees of BlogNetAwards.com and TLS Enterprises may not participate in the contest, but may submit nomination entries.
2. (A)To be eligible for the Comment Contest, you must first create an account. If you do not have an account click on Register. ONLY ONE ACCOUNT per household is accepted for the BlogNet Awards Site. Please read the TOS (3) for definition and penalties.
2(B) To participate in the contest entrants must have access to the internet, a valid verifiable email address. We recommend using web based free email accounts such as Gmail. Do not use Yahoo AOL or Hotmail accounts as their filters are VERY aggressive and you may not receive very important messages from us. If we can’t verify your account, your account will be deleted. If you do not have a Gmail account, click here to register for Gmail account.
2. (C) All Cash prize monies shall be paid in Canadian currency ( CAD).
3. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless BlogNetAwards.com ( TLS Enterprises), their affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, from any damage, injury, death, loss, or other liability that may arise from entrant’s participation in the Contest or the awarding, acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. All entrants agree that Canadian law shall apply exclusively to the Contest and that any dispute with respect to the Contest shall be resolved in either the Federal or Provincial courts located in the City of Edmonton in the Province of Alberta.
4. Contest period: BlogNet Awards is a monthly/yearly Contest site that will run until further notice. Nominations are taken from the the 16th of the month to the 15th of the following month. Any nominations brought in after the deadline will be held in queue until the following months competition. See below for Contest Entries and Awarding of Prizes. The decisions of BlogNetAwards.com in relation to this Contest will be final and binding to all entrants.
5 (a). You may nominate one or many blogs ( yours and others) for the BlogNet Award. When nominating many blogs, please use the same Username and email that you originally signed up with so not to interfere with the Terms of service.
Please Note: If your blog is not a winner for a particular months contest, Do Not nominate your blog again. Your Blog will be automatically entered into the next months Contest.
5( b) Each vote, and each comment count as entries in the Comment Contest. You are allowed to vote once for each blog nominated for monthly or annual awards, and although you are encouraged to comment often on all the blogs, only your first comment on each nominated blog in that month’s contest will qualify for a credit. When we start a new monthly contest, you are welcome to return to previously visited nominations to vote and comment again for credit.
5(c) When nominating a blog please note our site is rated PG -13 which is defined as “Parental Guidance Suggested” Some material may not be suitable for children under 13.
5(d)Out of the desire to maintain the high standards of BlogNet Awards, we reserve the right to set out these basic guidelines, by which we will determine eligibility of the nominations. The nominations may be declined by the review panel. For the complete List of Blogs that are disallowed please go to the Terms Of Service – Blog Nomination Restrictions
6. How to earn credits for the Comment Contest
There are a few ways to get credits on the BlogNet Awards site:
1. Subscribe to our BlogNet Awards Event Newsletter. Subscribing will earn you 2 entries in the next Cash Contest, and every message we send ( that you confirm) will earn you an ADDITIONAL credit in that monthly Cash Contest. If you have not subscribed yet click on Subscribe Now.
2. Create a comment. Log into BlogNet Awards with your username and password to go visiting all the different blogs in all the categories. When leaving a comment that is of value you will be given one credit per blog in any given month. Any comments made that are infringing of the Terms or service or on the Contest rules, will be deleted and the user disqualified.
3. Cast your Vote. When casting a vote for a blog, after you have logged in with your username and password, scroll down to the bottom of the review. You will see a set of 10 stars. Click on the stars that you feel is the best description of how you feel the blog in question rates. Note the stars are listed from “1″star( poor quality) to “10″ stars ( the best quality). Users found deliberately rigging votes will be disqualified and banned from the site as per the Terms of Service and Contest rules.
7. Awarding of prizes: Only one prize per contestant per contest. Potential winners may be asked to answer a skill testing question to qualify for any prize ( Canadian Residents please read * 7(A)*). BlogNetAwards.com reserves the right to substitute a prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event all or part of a prize becomes unavailable. Prizes are awarded without warranty of any kind from BlogNet Awards or Sponsors, express or implied, without limitation, except where this would be contrary to federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulations. All federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply. Any potential winner who cannot be contacted within 10 days of email notification will forfeit his/her prize.
7(a) To comply with Canadian Law ( http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/C-46/ ), we require all Canadian Citizens living in their home country or abroad to answer a skill testing Question, before any prizes can be awarded. Simply copy the question down and when accepting the disbursment of any prizes from BlogNet Awards, send the question with the answer to: [email protected].
Skill Testing Question:
2 × 4) + (10 × 3) =
8. Warranty and indemnity: Entrants certify that their entry is original and that they are the sole and exclusive owner and right holder of the submitted entry and that they have the right to submit the Entry in the Contest. Each participant agrees not to submit any Entry that (1) infringes any 3rd party proprietary, intellectual property, industrial property, personal rights or other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligation; or (2) otherwise violates applicable law in any countries in the world.
9.BlogNet Awards reserves the right to delete, reject, or otherwise remove any views, opinions and comments posted or part thereof that are considered a nuisance that include but are not limited to:
- potentially libelous (slanderous) wording of any kind
- potentially tortious ( an act which is a civil wrong) in any way
- defamatory or abusive statements or comments
- obscene, excessively foul and/or vulgar language
- ethnically objectionable, racist, or otherwise hateful statements, remarks
- inappropriately sexual wording
- Use of illegal material or material that infringes on the rights of others
- completely off-topic material
- Any Remark or statement that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- make false or misleading statements.
10. BlogNet Awards reserves the right to disqualify from all awards and contests any and all participants who misuse the BlogNet Awards site by unfairly attempting to influence the voting process for or against ANY other contestant. Any voting irregularities or behavior that could bring disrepute to the BlogNet Awards contests or is seen to be unfair to other contestants, and that is brought to our attention, will be investigated and dealt with immediately in a fair and impartial manner. We will not accept anonymous reports of irregularities, however the identity of any reporters will remain confidential and will not be published.
By participating, you agree not post such material.