To Be eligible for the BlogNet Comment Contest, you need to log in with your user-name and password that you registered with on BlogNet Awards. If You have not Registered yet, then click on Register to get you started. You will be asked to create a user-name, a valid email address as well as a password. Once this information is received, you will get a confirmation to the email address that you have provided. After You have confirmed your BlogNet Award registration then:
1. Log-in to your BlogNet Award account.
2. On the right hand top side of the screen, click on profile.
3. Fill in your profile information. Be sure to include your real name, verify your valid email address and put in your blog URL or site URL.
4. Once you have checked that your profile is complete, click on update profile.
5. Click on View Site to return you to the front of the BlogNet Award Site. When you want to Vote or Comment on the BlogNet Award site, simply log into your account and go to view site.
Do you want to get more benefit for your Blog? Click on the ” My Widget” in your User Dashboard.
We hope that this will make your stay with BlogNet Awards more enjoyable and easy to use.
Good luck to you in the Comment Contest.