RSS Feed for This PostCurrent Article


Best Gossip Blog

Best Gossip Blog

ForsakenOrder” has been nominated for the Best Gossip Blog category. The nominator of this site is Claudel who gave this simple description ” Recover the Lost Knowledge”.

While doing this blog review we found out that Aleera and Dariana two friends in Romania, grew bored with Facebook, MySpace, and the other blog sites available, so they struck out on their own with a stated purpose of having fun and entertaining themselves. Along the way, they also took on the challenge of entertaining the BlogNet Awards Team with their eclectic collection of zany humor, sophisticated music, and celebrity gossip. The home page has a three column format, with posts on the left, music and comments in the center, and categories, archives and related links on the right. (Some of the related links aren’t in English, and you might want to use the Google translator.) We found just about everything under the sun while reviewing this blog, and these two creators have a unique gift for encouraging people to share opinions, so we also found out how other people feel about everything under the sun. You know what? We DID have fun.

Enter the Comment Contest by nominating, voting, and commenting on blogs! You will drive traffic to your site, you’ll be supporting your fellow bloggers, and you stand a chance at winning Comment Cash for your efforts!
You need to log in to have your votes or comments count in the BlogNet Awards Comment Contest. Remember when you click on the stars one star means “poor” – 10 stars means “best”. Read the Contest Rules for all the information regarding our contests.

Trackback URL

  1. 8 Comment(s)

  2. By vistaagcs on May 19, 2009 | Reply

    Wow nice blog to visit. It kept me busy for 10 mins reading its nice gossip contents.

  3. By wiehanne on Jun 25, 2009 | Reply

    The way you write the news is very interesting. Love the pictures too.

  4. By Fida Abbott on Jul 26, 2009 | Reply

    Nice blog to read about artists.

  5. By edwardthevampire on Aug 25, 2009 | Reply

    Nice blog?? Maybe until you disagree about something…then you are blocked. Go to other blogs were you really can have your own opinion and…have fun. This is not a blog, its…nothing but recycled yahoo entertainment news.

  6. By Alizee on Sep 15, 2009 | Reply

    Wow… some hating material you’ve got in you!

  7. By edwardthevampire on Oct 1, 2009 | Reply

    I read the blog a little and its very boring, 90% its yahoo news that you can read everywhere, and the other 10% are things that there is no point on makeing comments if u have a different opinion…its not hate, just site sucks…alizee get real

  8. By cathy khol on Oct 8, 2009 | Reply

    :) ) This is what gossip blogs are all about, you can read these things in many places, but the specific of a website is given by the personal opinions upon pieces of news.
    It’s clear you’ve had a direct incident. Some websites have rules.
    I really liked skimming through, the general impression is that they’re fun.

  9. By snowtireguy on Oct 13, 2009 | Reply

    Boring gossip blog, very dull. I have seen some cool glossip blogs with comments and opinions and fun stuff, this blog seens to be a repost of other sites.

Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.